Friday 6 June 2008

tits out


For some reason my camera has stopped working. It will turn on, I can view pictures - but am not allowed to take any more. Utterly bizarre. I would consult the instructions, but they are in Japanese as I bought the phone in Tokyo, and I threw them away in Sydney.

On the up side my phone has decided to start working again. I have no idea why or how. Anyway, without the ability to take new pictures - I plan to buy a new camera when I get to Phuket or Bangkok - I leave you instead with a promo for The Beach. The reason being, of course, that it was filmed here on Phi Phi.

The film must go a long way to explaining the high number of American tourists on this island. Of all the places I've been in Asia, I've never come across so many yanks. It's sad in a way that it takes an American film to get people from a country where just 12 per cent of the population even have passports to visit somewhere. Mind you it was Lord of the Rings that made me want to visit New Zealand.

Got absolutely shit faced last night and had a marvellous time. The atmosphere here is great - people just wander around the narrow streets, sipping beer and generally enjoying themselves. I sat on the beach for ages and just stared out at the moonlight water and the stunning surroundings. It was, for want of a better phrase, fucking orgasmic. In my drunken state, I started to ponder whether or not I should just stay here for another week rather than a few days. Perhaps I should forget other planned destinations, chill out here and then head over to the full moon party on Ko Pha Nang on June 18. Tempting and appealing as it sounds, I remain determined to visit Cambodia and Vietnam.

Spent today on the beach. The weather was glorious. I was amazed by the amount of British and Irish girls sunbathing topless. Amazed because anyone who has done even the most basic of research into visiting this part of the world will know it really isn't the done thing over here. The locals won't say anything - they want your money and custom too much - but are probably offended. Why do women have to get their tits out, exactly? I might be wrong, but I'm guessing they are not going to parade them on the High Street back home, so why the need to tan them? I've managed to avoid the need or urge to wander around with my cock out on the beach while on holiday, so why can't birds do the same with their baps? Also, while I have about as much sexual interest in a pair of tits as I do in a tortoise, I can't help but stare at them when someone has them out. This can lead to very uncomfortable situations where women ponder whether or not I'm perving them up. Just put the jugs away, girls, please.

Have seen quite a few Thai blokes walking around in Man City shirts, obviously due to their ex PM now owning the club. He's even opened up a club shop in Bangkok. I can think of many, many things I would like to do while in this country. Visiting a Man City shop ain't one of them.

2 comments:

Andy Taylor said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Andy Taylor said...

Yeah, but tortoises are quite fit, in that playing hard to get way.

Anyway, carry on...